1. The use of PSLM combined with the PMP to achieve 100% high-precision solder paste 3D measurement in SMT production line.
2. Using PSLM technology, changed the traditional way of generating 3D Struct Light, the traditional glass grating moire (Moiré) required mechanically driven by a piezoelectric motor (PZT). By using PSLM, no need glass grating and mechanical parts any more. The elimination of the mechanical drive and moving parts, greatly improving the ease of use and avoid mechanical wear and reduce maintenance costs.
3. By using the Stop & Catch methods combined with multiple image acquisition, realize highly repeatable 3D results on the solder paste measurement. Unlike conventional scanning and it is just take one image on the solder paste a scan sampling. Multiple image acquisition greatly enhanced the accuracy and reliable test results.
4. Patented DL technology achieves full light spectrum detect ability. It is perfect solution to solve the shadow effect and reduce noise interference during 3D measurement.
5. Gerber data conversion and import, achieve automatic detection of the entire board. Manual “Teach” function realize user-friendly programming and test job generation in case of no Gerber data situation, Friendly and simple user interface, five minutes of programming and one key operation.
6. The maximum detectable height increased from the traditional ± 350um to
± 1200um, not only can detect solder paste, also applies to the detection of
opaque objects such as red glue and black epoxy and other none transparent object.
7. Powerful “Statistical Process Control (SPC)”, provide a plenty of tools, user-
friendly real-time monitoring, reduce defects caused by poor solder paste printing and improve final product quality.
8. Fit for up to 700 × 600mm PCB, the application range like: computer servers, workstations, industrial control panels, large-size LCD TV, large audio and video products, LED board, etc.